Learn about the available UserZoom help and learning resources.
✅ Plan Availability: All Plans
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, Researchers, and Collaborators
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
On this page:
- The UserZoom Academy is your resource for in-depth learning around building studies with the UserZoom platform and other UX research best practices.
- Access an entire learning course or jump to an individual video within that course.
- You can search for or navigate to each course or video.
- To access all of the great features in the UserZoom Academy, remember to first log in before accessing a course.
- The UserZoom Chatbot is your go-to resource for questions when you're in the UserZoom platform.
- Located at the bottom right-hand corner of the platform, the Chatbot is available for any and all questions you may have.
For example, you can ask the bot about recruiting or moderated testing.
- If you need further help, the bot can put you in touch with a support agent over chat or raise a ticket for you.
- Need a break from the daily grind? Ask the Chatbot to give you a fun fact.
UserZoom Help Center
- The UserZoom Help Center (where you are now) is your one-stop resource for platform steps, UX theory, and getting an answer quickly.
- Navigate to the section you're looking for or search using keywords or sentences.
Pro tip: For the best search results, avoid using "quotes" when searching.
- Not finding what you're searching for? Help us improve our search by clicking the let us know link to tell us what you're looking for.
- Find an article, but aren't sure it's what you need? Use the breadcrumbs available at the top of each article to easily navigate back to the previous index or home.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.