Use these steps to add a hyperlink to the NDA or other document in your study.
✅ Plan Availability: All Plans
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
- Add a hyperlink in a Legal Consent Page, question, or any other text so participants can go to an NDA or other document in the study in a new tab.
- This functionality is just for participants to briefly refer to external documents, not to test websites or prototypes.
- To test a web page or prototype, add its URL as an Initial URL to a navigation task.
To add a hyperlink to the NDA or other document in your study, follow these steps:
- Go to the Study Builder section of your study.
- Go to the question or other text (For example, Legal Consent Request page).
- Click Edit.
- Above the text field, click HTML (the last option).
- Add this code to the HTML editor (with your information):
Paragraph with text and
<a href="https://www.YOUR URL.html" target="_blank">HYPERLINK</a>
- Click Done.
- Click Save.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.