Use these steps to configure the Taskbar type in Advanced UX Research studies and Basic Usability Tests for Mobile Web.
✅ Plan Availability (included): Professional, International, and Premium
➕ Plan Availability (when purchased separately): Essentials
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, Researchers, and Collaborators
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
On this page:
Configure the Taskbar type
- Go to the Study Builder section of your study.
- Click Look & Feel in the left menu.
- Go to the Taskbar tab.
- Click Show More Options.
- Choose a Taskbar Type:
- Bottom taskbar: See example below.
Floating taskbar: See example below.
- Click Save.
Bottom Taskbar example
- Show the Taskbar below the navigation window.
The height of the Bottom Taskbar is the same on all devices:
- Phone: 40dpi
- Tablet 70dpi
- dpi is calculated based on the density of the pixels on the screen.
Floating Taskbar example
- Show the Taskbar as a floating arrow icon.
- You can hold and drop it anywhere on the edges of the screen.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.