Use these steps to customize Error Message colors.
✅ Plan Availability: Essentials, Professional, International, and Premium
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
- Go to the Study Builder section of your study.
- Click Look & Feel in the left menu.
- Go to the Study Layout tab.
- Select Error Messages from the options on the right.
- Customize these options:
- Background Color: Select the background color of the error section.
- Border Color: Select the border color for the error section.
- Text Color: Select the text color for the error section.
- Question Error: Text Color: Select the text color for the error section.
- Page Error
- Click Save.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.