Use these steps to customize buttons in your study.
✅ Plan Availability: Essentials, Professional, International, and Premium
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
To see a back button in Surveys and Live Intercepts on Desktop, see Show a Back button in Surveys and Live Intercepts on Desktop.
- Go to the Study Builder section of your study.
- Click Look & Feel in the left menu.
- Go to the Study Layout tab.
- In the Buttons section, you can customize:
Button Align: Choose the alignment of the Back and Next buttons:
- Left & Right
Rounded Corners: Choose if the Back and Next buttons have rounded corners.
- Background Color: Choose the background color for the Back and Next buttons.
- Border Color: Choose the border color for the Back and Next buttons.
- Text Color: Choose the text color for the Back and Next buttons.
- Button Align: Choose the alignment of the Back and Next buttons:
- Click Save at the top right.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.