Use these steps to customize the header of your study.
✅ Plan Availability: Essentials, Professional, International, and Premium
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
- Go to the Study Builder section of your study.
- Select Look & Feel in the left menu.
- Go to the Study Layout tab.
- In the Header section, you can customize:
- You can add your logo to the header of your study.
- To learn how to add your logo, see Show the Logo in your study.
Alternative Text Logo:
- Add text to describe your logo.
- The UserZoom logo size is 156x60. Add a similar size logo to keep up appearance on desktop and mobile.
- This text appears when hovering over the image or if the image doesn't load.
- Background Color: Choose the background color for the header of the study.
- Choose the color for the title of the study.
- To learn how to add text to the header, see Show the Title of your study.
- Click Save.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.