Use these steps to show a Back button in Surveys & Live Intercepts for Desktop.
✅ Plan Availability: Essentials, Professional, International, and Premium
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
On this page:
About the Back button
- The Back Button allows participants to go back to a question and review their answers in Survey and Live Intercept studies for Desktop only.
- The first question in each questionnaire does not display the Back button.
- When a page is refreshed or a study is restarted on a specific question, answers provided up to that question are sent to the UserZoom server. The question where the participant left off does not display the Back Button.
- When using the Back Button to move between questions, Prototyping and Rank Order questions have to be answered again each time.
Show the Back button
- Go to the Study Builder section of your study.
- Click Look & Feel in the left menu.
- Go to the Study Layout tab.
- Click Show More Options .
- Check Back Button.
- Click Save.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.