Use these steps to enable the Restart button to Desktop studies.
✅ Plan Availability: Essentials, Professional, International, and Premium
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
On this page:
About the Restart Page button
- Enable the Reset button for instances when participants closed the study window by accident.
- Add a separate window behind the study that allows them to restart where they left off.
- Advanced UX Research studies always display the Restart Page.
Enable the Restart Page button
- Go to the Study Builder section of your study.
- Click Look & Feel in the left menu.
- Go to the Study Layout tab.
- Click Show More Options.
- Under Additional Functionality, check Restart Page Button.
- Click Save.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.