Learn how UserTesting's AI insight summary generates an on-demand summary of task results by automatically analyzing verbal, text, and behavioral data to identify themes and key findings.
This article applies to: UserTesting
AI insight summary is available on the following subscriptions:
On this page:
About AI insight summary
The AI insight summary tool allows you to The AI insight summary feature enables you to:
- Analyze the results more efficiently
- Identify patterns and themes based on what contributors are saying and what they’re doing
- Uncover insights that may not have been explicitly captured in the transcript data
Use the tool to summarize key findings from selected tasks in minutes.
- This capability processes the task results through our data pipeline to identify themes, patterns, and correlations across multiple types of data, including behavioral data (such as clicks and scrolls), and transcript data.
Note: The current beta supports unmoderated studies with up to 25 contributors and task-level insight summaries for tasks that ask contributors to complete an action on their screen and verbal tasks.
How it works
The AI insight summary feature is available if you have multiple completed sessions that include tasks that ask contributors to complete an action on their screen verbal tasks and tasks that generate Interactive Path Flows.
- Select the Generate summary
Want to learn more? Check out these Knowledge Base articles...
Interested in growing your skills? Check out our University courses...
Need hands-on training?
Can't find your answer?
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.