Find details on the UserZoom app releases.
✅ Plan Availability: All Plans
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
On this page:
About the UserZoom apps
UserZoom has two mobile apps that participants might need to complete a mobile study:
- UserZoom Surveys App (Unmoderated)
- UserZoom Live App (Moderated)
- Learn about which extensions or apps are required for each study type.
- To download each app, follow these links:
UserZoom Surveys app
22.1.4 - 10th February 2022
- iOS app: Update for Codeless app testing
126.96.36.199 - 19th August 2021
- iOS app: Updates related to newer versions of Safari browser.
188.8.131.52 - 28th July 2021
- Fixes on the user agent for the new restrictions flow for the Android UserZoom Surveys App.
184.108.40.206 (iOS) & 220.127.116.11 (Android) - 19th July 2021
- Improvements for OS recording system error detection.
- New screen recorder error screen, so users can understand how to recover from errors.
20.4.1 - 18th November 2020
- Improvements regarding the compatibility of the UserZoom Surveys app with Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+ and iOS 14.1.
- Some Android participants would experience issues with Video questions.
- Improvements regarding device rotation for iOS participants.
18.104.22.168 - 26th October 2020
Improvements regarding the compatibility of the UserZoom Surveys app with Android 8.
22.214.171.124 - 8th September 2020
Thanks to the our all-new mobile capture technology for Navigation Tasks in mobile studies, it is now possible to capture mobile prototypes from solutions such as Figma and Adobe XD in Advanced UX Research studies for mobile as well.
126.96.36.199 - 16th July 2020
Thanks to our all-new mobile capture technology for Navigation Tasks in mobile studies, it is now possible to capture mobile prototypes from solutions such as Figma and Adobe XD in Basic Usability Tests (Advanced UX Research study type support coming soon!).
Recording in Navigation Tasks for mobile is only available for Android 8+, iOS 13+, iPadOS 13+. The reason for these operating system restrictions in iOS is that, within the global developer community, previous OS versions are known to have issues recording the browser that can lead to detrimental effects on the participant’s device. Therefore, Basic Usability Tests will only be compatible in the mobile operating systems noted above.
Important note regarding video recording on Android devices.
UserZoom Live app
1.0 - 3rd July 2020
First release of the app following the 20.3 release.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.