Use these steps to reset a user password. These steps are for users who access by username/password only. SSO users don't have this option.
✅ Plan Availability: All Plans
👥 User roles: Owner and Admins
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
- Only Owners and Admins can reset passwords for any user.
- Any user can reset their own password.
To reset a password, follow these steps:
- Click your Username at the top right corner.
- Select Account Settings in the drop-down menu.
- Go to Users & Teams.
- Under Users, click Reset next to the user.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.