Use these steps to analyze clusters in a dendrogram (Open Card Sort Tasks).
✅ Plan Availability: Essentials, Professional, International, and Premium
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
- Click one of the Point nodes (orange circles) to see the category names given by participants to cards in the cluster.
- Under Cards on the left, see all cards belonging to the cluster you are analyzing.
- View the following information for the selected cards:
- Category name: The name of the category where the card was placed.
- Agreement: The percentage of cards included in each category.
- Description: The category description entered by each participant. This only displays when the Card Sort task asks for category descriptions.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.