Discover how UserZoom works when testing a site that is on an intranet.
✅ Plan Availability: All Plans
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
- Participants access all parts of a study via their IP address.
- Participants can only access sites in a study that they could also access from their browser outside of the study.
To check if a site can be used without special permissions or configuration for a study:
- Open the site in a browser that is not connected to a VPN or network behind a firewall.
- Check if the site loaded properly.
- Yes: The site can be used without special permissions, configuration, or settings.
- No: Reach out to the owner of the page for access.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.