At A Glance
Just-in-Time Provisioning (JIT Provisioning) allows new users to create UserTesting accounts quickly. This feature is available to organizations that have enabled Single Sign-on.
Just-In-Time Provisioning is available on the following subscriptions:
|Flex plan||Seat-based plan|
Just-In-Time (JIT) Provisioning allows users within the same email domain to create UserTesting accounts quickly. With Just-in-Time (JIT) Provisioning enabled when new users in your domain try to sign in for the first time, Viewer or Collaborator accounts will be automatically created in the General workspace for them.
To use Just-in-Time (JIT) Provisioning, Single Sign-on (SSO) must be enabled and activated. Please see this article for more information.
Things to Note:
- One of the advantages of JIT Provisioning is that customers can make changes to their Just-In-Time (JIT) Provisioning configurations at any time.
- The Security tab and Just-In-Time (JIT) Provisioning settings are only accessible by customer admins.
How do I set up Just-In-Time (JIT) Provisioning?
1. Navigate to the part of the page where you see the initials for the account name; click here for the menu. On the drop-down menu, click Settings.
2. Under Settings, click on the Security tab. Make sure that SSO has been enabled and activated.
If Just-In-Time (JIT) Provisioning has been made available for your account, you will see it listed in the settings. To activate it, select the toggle in the JIT Provisioning area.
3. If you need to turn off Just-In-Time (JIT) Provisioning for any reason, select the toggle in the Just-In-Time (JIT) Provisioning area.
4. Once Just-In-Time (JIT) Provisioning has been activated, new users who attempt to log in using SSO will have an account created for them.
Need more information? Read these related articles.
Want to learn more about this topic? Check out our University course.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article, and when you submit your survey, you'll be entered into a drawing for a $50 Amazon gift card. This survey should take five minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential.