Latest innovations and new features help teams scale testing across their organization, identify interesting and relevant findings aligned with business goals, and confidently gain perspectives on sensitive health information.
- Deepen research practices and techniques to support business goals and create long-term focused research.
- Expand methods for conducting effective Live Conversation interviews and integrating IDEB (Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Belonging) concepts in advanced research, brand growth, and testing reach.
- Enroll in one of the available 8-week programs for $499:
- Begins Wednesday, April 27th, 9:30-11am EDT (8 weeks of live sessions on Wednesday, same time).
- Begins Friday, April 29th, 1:30-3pm EDT (8 weeks of live sessions on Friday, same time).
- Prerequisite: Completion of the Foundational Certification
- Connect your UserTesting and Fuel Cycle accounts to distribute UserTesting unmoderated tests to Fuel Cycle community members directly from the UserTesting Platform.
- Improve quality and consistency of feedback from known customers in your Fuel Cycle community.
- Available to: All customers with a Fuel Cycle account
- Gather feedback and insights from contributors in a manner that is compliant with HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act).
- Collect protected health information (PHI) and test products in a scalable, secure way.
- Available to: Customers whose research falls under HIPAA
- Add your organization’s custom terminology to automatically-generated insights for intent path, instant insight, and keyword map, and provide feedback on the value of those insights.
- Provide context to the insight before sharing, making feedback more valuable and relevant to your team.
- Available on: Advanced, Ultimate, or Premium edition plans
- Evaluate verbal tasks through an interactive visualization of contributors’ most frequently used adjectives.
- Add your own words from the transcript to the keyword map, highlighting the insights that matter the most to you and your team.
- Available on: Advanced, Ultimate, and Premium edition plans
- Manage testing capacity and Platform usage at the workspace level, allowing for increased flexibility and control on the Flex plan.
- Establish Session Unit limits for desired workspaces across different departments and user groups.
- Available to: Admins on all Flex edition plans