How can UserTesting Help Marketing Teams?
Marketing teams use UserTesting to collect feedback and glean insights for a variety of initiatives. Get on-demand feedback from customers on marketing campaigns, branding, copy, and much more.
As a Marketer, you can collect feedback on virtually anything across your marketing strategy. Here are some examples:
|Get Feedback On||Examples|
|Attitudes and Behaviors||
Subject Line Validation
Email Copy & Design
Pre/Post - A/B Testing
|Messaging & Creative||
Ad Creative Validation
Imagery & Merchandising
Spot TV Testing
|Online & Ecommerce||
Mobile App Validation & Design
Pricing & Packaging
Here are some resources to get you started with the UserTesting Platform:
- Take the Get Started with UserTesting for Marketing course.
- To learn how to use the platform itself, review these resources for new users.
- Review this training material curated for Marketers.
- Quick access:
- If you have Quick Answers available, view more information about them here.
- Quickly launch a test using UserTesting Test Plan Templates.
- See this training course if you are testing your messaging.
- See this article if you are testing video content.