All of these resources are here to help you get the most out of the UserTesting platform. If you have any questions about any of these resources, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to partner with you!
- UserTesting University - Access live training courses, on-demand courses, and knowledgebase articles to learn how you can gain valuable insights from your customers using the UserTesting platform.
- UserTesting Knowledgebase - Your one-stop shop for all things UserTesting, and all online support inquiries.
- UserTesting CommUnity - Network and brainstorm with other UserTesting customers, earn rewards, and attend virtual events.
- Product Updates - A list of the current product updates and releases.
- UserTesting Blog - Keep up to date with UX industry news, tips, and articles.
- Webinars - Hear from top experts in the fields of conversion optimization, UX research, design, and more.
- Technical support - Have questions about the platform? Send our support team a message and they’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Quick Connect - 15-minute, one-on-one sessions with a customer success manager.
- Customer Labs - Live workshops that give you the flexibility of learning at your own pace with the guidance of UserTesting experts.
What do you want your test to do? What questions can you ask to get the most accurate results?
- The complete guide to UserTesting websites, apps, and prototypes - Defining objectives, setting up tasks, what questions to ask.
- Creating research objectives
- Study planning worksheet
- Writing effective questions
- Writing great tasks
- Research Methodologies - These guidelines will help you understand which methodologies to use at each stage of your process.
- Use these Templates to test quickly and efficiently
- Platform Best practices
- Conducting a dry run study
Finding your audience
Who do you want to take your test? Are you planning on using your own contributors or the UserTesting Contributor Network?
- Choosing your target audience from the UserTesting Contributor Network
- UserTesting Contributor Network One-pager
- Demographic filters and screener questions - Use these tools to access your target audience.
Launching a study
- How to launch a desktop study - Short guide to creating and ordering a Desktop Test.
- How to launch a mobile website study - A guide to creating and launching a test on your website on mobile devices.
- How to launch an app study
- How to launch a prototype study
Conducting research throughout your development lifecycle
How do you continue to make effective tests? How do you best maximize the effectiveness of your tests?