At this time, it is not possible to hide the list of meeting participants or additional observers. If you plan to have additional observers during the Live Conversation, please consider letting the participant know that others may join the meeting. Observers should mute their microphones to avoid audio issues.
Articles in this section
- Live Conversation Security: Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I hide the list of Live Conversation meeting participants?
- Do I need to record the Live Conversation?
- Can I schedule a Live Conversation longer than 60 minutes?
- How do I join my scheduled Live Conversation?
- Why can't I launch my Live Conversation session on Zoom?
- What if the test participant doesn't attend as scheduled?
- How do I end my Live Conversation?
- Can I cancel or reschedule my Live Conversation?