Constant innovation for our customers is core to UserTesting’s mission, and our latest updates are designed to help our customers to go beyond and better to take insights to the next level.
- Create and connect with panels of your own customers, partners, employees, and more through the UserTesting platform with My Panel. More efficiently capture insights from your ideal audience by recruiting, managing, and targeting test participants through the UserTesting platform.
- Premium subscription customers on Insight Core will have access on July 15th.
- In addition to our standard country filters (US, Canada, UK, India, and Australia), now target test participants in 30 more countries with additional country filters. Easily capture feedback from participants across the world.
- All premium subscription customers will have access on July 15th.
- With moments of negative and positive sentiment automatically displayed by Machine Learning technology, you maximize your time by more quickly honing in on key moments of insight and doing high-impact analysis.
- Premium subscription customers across all UserTesting products will have access on July 15th.
- By sharing and viewing UserTesting video clips right within Jira, the #1 software development tool used by agile teams, product teams gain immediate access to customer insights to build and deliver the products that their customers desire.
- All customers using Jira Cloud can activate this integration from the Atlassian Marketplace.
- New streamlined test creation experience, plus improved instructions right in the test participant experience transforms the mobile phone into a window to users’ worlds: making it easy to conduct camera-based tasks on mobile devices to observe customer environments and real-world experiences.
- All Insight Core customers have access to the streamlined test creation on July 30th.
- Keep your feedback fresh by setting filters for each new test to control how often a participant can complete tests launched by your team.
- Available to all customers on July 15th.