Constant innovation for our customers is core to UserTesting’s mission, and our latest updates are designed to help our customers to go beyond and better to take insights to the next level.
Here's a brief video overview of the new features implemented in this release.
- Create and connect with networks of your own customers, partners, employees, and more with Custom Network. Capture insights from your ideal audience by recruiting, managing, and targeting test contributors through the UserTesting Platform.
- Premium subscription customers on Insight Core will have access on July 15th.
- Training Course: Using Custom Network
Additional Country Filters
- In addition to our standard country filters (US, Canada, UK, India, Australia, Germany, and France), you can now target test contributors in 30 more countries with additional country filters. Easily capture feedback from contributors across the world.
- All Premium subscription customers will have access on July 15th.
- Training Course: Testing with International and Diverse Audiences
- With moments of negative and positive sentiment automatically displayed by Machine Learning technology, you maximize your time by more quickly homing in on key moments of insight and doing high-impact analysis.
- Premium subscription customers across all UserTesting products will have access on July 15th.
- Training Course: Using UserTesting Metrics
- By sharing and viewing UserTesting video clips within Jira, the #1 software development tool used by agile teams, you can gain immediate access to customer insights to build and deliver the products that your customers desire.
- All customers using Jira Cloud can activate this integration from the Atlassian Marketplace.
- Training Course: How to Use the Jira Integration
Camera Tasks for Mobile Tests
- New streamlined test creation experience, plus improved instructions right in the test contributor experience transforms the mobile phone into a window to users' worlds.
- Conduct camera-based tasks on mobile devices to observe customer environments and real-world experiences.
- All customers have access to the streamlined test creation on July 30th.
- Training Course: Mobile Testing
- Keep your feedback fresh by setting filters for each new test to control how often a contributor can complete tests launched by your team.
- Available to all customers on July 15th.
- Training Course: Finding the Right Contributors
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.