Constant innovation for our customers is core to UserTesting’s mission, and our latest updates to the UserTesting platform are designed to help more teams capture customer feedback more efficiently than ever before.
- Empathize with customers and ensure your brand’s messaging, campaigns, and creatives resonate with the intended audience. Learn more about how Quick Answers provide fast feedback across all marketing channels in an intuitive solution designed for Marketers.
Custom Quick Answers
- Design and implement your own Quick Answer through UserTesting Professional Services to accelerate the feedback process for any team. Please contact your Customer Success Manager to receive more details.
- Increases the maximum number of test participants for Quick Answers in Marketing Insight and Product Insight to 15 participants. Learn choosing the right number of participants here.
Saved Test Plans
- Easily create and share tasks and questions, providing templated test plans that ensure your team is conducting effective research, fast.
Saved Screener Management
- Now you can easily search, edit, and delete any Saved Screener Questions to guarantee you are targeting your ideal audiences during test creation. Read more here.
- Manage Saved Audiences, Saved Screener Questions, and Test Plan templates from a central location.
Secure prototype hosting
- Upload your prototype for hosting by UserTesting. The prototype is only accessible by test participants during the time of testing, adding an extra layer of security to your top secret designs. Available to Insight Core premium subscription customers only.
- Select intuitive “negative” and “positive” tags in Notes & Clips, to understand at-a-glance sentiment of insights and quickly filter when creating Highlight Reels. Available to all customers.
Live Conversation Outlook Integration
- Import your schedule, displaying available time slots based on what is blocked off or shown as available on your Outlook calendar. Live Conversation is a premium subscription feature for Insight Core customers, and available in Marketing Insight and Product Insight.
Reschedule a Live Conversation session
- Easily reschedule a Live Conversation session when a time conflict unexpectedly arises. Live Conversation is a premium subscription feature for Insight Core customers, and available in Marketing Insight and Product Insight.
Note taking within Live Conversation session (GA)
- Take notes in real-time in the same screen as your Live Conversation session. The notes are later synched with the video recording, helping you navigate directly to key moments when reviewing the recording and creating clips. Live Conversation is a premium subscription feature for Insight Core customers, and available in Marketing Insight and Product Insight.
Live Conversation Transcripts by speaker
- Transcripts are now labeled by speaker, so you can see who said what (by name) to more quickly hone in on key moments. Transcripts are available to premium subscription customers across Insight Core, Marketing Insight, and Product Insight.
Full Screen Recording for Mobile Testing
- Test anything that participants are able to see, share, or show on their mobile device screen— now with Enhanced Metrics for mobile web testing. Mobile testing is available to all customers; Enhanced Metrics is available to premium subscription customers across all products.
Improved Excel Export
- More intuitive organization and the addition of new data, including Enhanced Metrics, multi-select responses from multiple choice questions, and Sentiment Tagging make exported records even more helpful. Available to all customers.
Watch this quick video to see how we are helping teams capture customer feedback more efficiently.