Constant innovation for our customers is core to UserTesting’s mission, and our latest updates to the UserTesting platform are designed to help more teams capture customer feedback more efficiently than ever before.
Here's a brief video that gives an overview of these updates.
- Empathize with customers and ensure your brand’s messaging, campaigns, and creatives resonate with the intended audience. Learn more about how Quick Answers provide fast feedback across all marketing channels in an intuitive solution designed for Marketers.
- Training Course: Get Started with UserTesting for Marketing
Custom Quick Answers
- Design and implement your own Quick Answer through UserTesting Professional Services to accelerate the feedback process for any team. Please contact your Customer Success Manager to receive more details.
- Training Course: Using Quick Answers
- Increases the maximum number of test contributors for Quick Answers in Marketing Insight and Product Insight to 15 contributors.
- Training Course: How many contributors should be included in a test?
Saved Test Plans
- Easily create and share tasks and questions, providing templated test plans that ensure your team is conducting effective research, fast.
- Training Course: How to Use Saved Test Plans
Saved Screener Management
- Now you can easily search, edit, and delete any Saved Screener Questions to guarantee you are targeting your ideal audiences during test creation. Read more here.
- Training Course: How to Use Saved Screeners
- Manage Saved Audiences, Saved Screener Questions, and Test Plan templates from a central location.
- Training Course: How to Use Test Plan Templates
Secure Prototype Hosting
- Upload your prototype for hosting by UserTesting. The prototype is only accessible by test contributors during the time of testing, adding an extra layer of security to your top secret designs. Available to Insight Core premium subscription customers only.
- Training Course: Prototype Testing
- Select intuitive “negative” and “positive” tags in Notes & Clips, to understand at-a-glance sentiment of insights and quickly filter when creating Highlight Reels. Available to all customers.
- Training Course: Using UserTesting Metrics
Live Conversation Outlook Integration
- Import your schedule, displaying available time slots based on what is blocked off or shown as available on your Outlook calendar. Live Conversation is a premium subscription feature for Insight Core customers, and available in Marketing Insight and Product Insight.
Reschedule a Live Conversation session
- Easily reschedule a Live Conversation session when a time conflict unexpectedly arises. Live Conversation is a premium subscription feature for Insight Core customers, and available in Marketing Insight and Product Insight.
Note taking within Live Conversation session (GA)
- Take notes in real-time in the same screen as your Live Conversation session. The notes are later synched with the video recording, helping you navigate directly to key moments when reviewing the recording and creating clips. Live Conversation is a premium subscription feature for Insight Core customers, and available in Marketing Insight and Product Insight.
Live Conversation Transcripts by speaker
- Transcripts are now labeled by speaker, so you can see who said what (by name) to more quickly hone in on key moments. Transcripts are available to premium subscription customers across Insight Core, Marketing Insight, and Product Insight.
Full Screen Recording for Mobile Testing
- Test anything that contributors are able to see, share, or show on their mobile device screen— now with analytics and visualizations for mobile web testing. Mobile testing is available to all customers; analytics and visualizations are available to premium subscription customers across all products.
Improved Excel Export
- More intuitive organization and the addition of new data, including multi-select responses from multiple choice questions, and Sentiment Tagging make exported records even more helpful. Available to all customers.