At a Glance
This page highlights resources intended to help our customers as they navigate the current challenges related to the global health situation, including templates in the platform and our Human Insights Portal.
We have created test plan templates to provide a framework to help you better understand how behaviors, expectations, and perceptions have shifted during the pandemic.
In order to capture the unique changes that have occurred and which continue to impact employee and customer experiences, we are sharing industry-specific templates that support the retail and grocery, and restaurant and food service industries.
How to Use the Templates
To access these templates, you will need to have an active UserTesting account and be logged in.
1. Choose Create a test from a template under the New menu.
2. Then, access the industry-specific templates under the Social topics filter in the Template Gallery. Browse each template and select the one that best suits your needs.
3. You have the choice to build your study by either selecting your audience or editing the template. If you want to start by editing your template, simply select Edit from the Test Plan Summary section.
ⓘ Note: If you are using any of the General Business templates, be sure to update the [brackets] within the tasks so it’s the activity/company/website that you are interested in learning about.
Check out these courses if you're new to the UserTesting Platform and/or want to learn more about remote testing.
- View our page for new users to see training courses for an overview for managing user licenses and conducting qualitative testing.
- See the University's Remote Testing course for an introduction to remote testing and best practices for when you are switching from an in-person test to a remote test.
- To help you and your customers navigate these still uncertain times, leverage the information found in UserTesting's COVID-19 Human Insight Portal.