This page highlights a series of resources intended to help our customers as they navigate the current challenges related to the global health situation. Please check back here intermittently as we will continue to update this page with new resources as they become available.
We have created test plan templates to provide a framework to help you better understand how behaviors, expectations, and perceptions are shifting in the current environment.
In order to capture the unique changes to employee and customer experience we are sharing industry-specific templates that support retail and grocery, travel and hospitality, restaurants and food service, banking and financial services, and general business.
The templates are available to all Insight Core customers.
How to Use the Templates
To access these templates, you will need to have an active UserTesting account and be logged in.
- Choose "Create from template" under the New menu.
- Then, access the industry-specific templates under the COVID-19 Templates tab. Scroll down or click on links at the top to go to each section.
3. You have the choice to build your study by either selecting your audience or editing the template. If you want to start by editing your template simply select “Edit” from the test plan summary.
ⓘ Note: If you are using any of the General Business templates, be sure to update the [brackets] within the tasks so it’s the activity/company/website that you are interested in learning about.
You can access all of these templates by choosing "Create from template" in the New menu on your dashboard.
Retail and Grocery
- How the pandemic is changing people's expectations and shopping habits, and how their shopping habits and needs will change after COVID-19.
- How to best optimize digital ordering experiences, like checkout flows on the web or in-app–especially for new users.
- How to optimize how people get their delivery, BOPIS, or contactless curbside orders so it feels safe and easy.
Travel and Hospitality
- How the pandemic is changing people’s expectations and travel behavior, and how their travel behavior and needs will change after COVID-19.
- How to best optimize digital experiences, like booking and cancellation processes on the web or in-app–especially for new users.
- How you can optimize your loyalty program to encourage customer engagement.
Restaurants and Food Service
- How the pandemic is changing people’s expectations and dining experiences for take-out and delivery, and how dining behavior and needs will change after COVID-19.
- How to best optimize digital ordering experiences on the web or in-app–especially for new users.
- How to optimize how people get their carry out, delivery, or drive-thru orders so it feels safe and easy.
Banking and Financial Services
- How the pandemic is changing people's expectations and banking habits.
- If your mobile app is perceived as valuable and compelling enough to download–especially for new users.
- If people find and understand updated information about your operating hours.
- How the pandemic is changing people's expectations and behaviors, and how their habits and needs will change after COVID-19.
- How people react to your company's response, and their expectations of your safety measures and how you treat employees.
- How people perceive your company's ads and messaging to ensure your information has the right tone, and is easy to understand.
Resources for people who may be newer to remote research & feedback
We have created a series of content and resources specifically to help people who are newer to remote research and feedback or who may be using these solutions for the first time.
Marketing Insight Early Access Program
We’ve made our new solution for marketers, Marketing Insight, available early for marketers who want to get feedback on their messaging during this challenging period. We’ve also created three new Quick Answers tests to help marketers get insights into changes in customer behavior, input on messaging, and feedback about how their company is responding during the health situation.
To get started, simply visit usertesting.com/earlyaccess to sign up and try Marketing Insight for free for 30-days.
UserTesting University: View our on-demand, online training courses on methods for collecting feedback.
UserTesting blog: From best practices to techniques to lessons learned, the UserTesting blog is a collection of posts designed to help you create better products and experiences for your customers, and take your business’ CX to the next level.
UserTesting Knowledgebase: Find answers to all your questions about remote feedback and the UserTesting platform in our searchable archive of 100’s of help and how-to articles.
Customer support team: Our award-winning support team is here to help you along your remote feedback journey.