For some time, we have been alerting customers to an upcoming dashboard change. These changes are now live. This change does not impact Product Insight or Marketing Insight customers.
This follows a yearlong series of incremental changes that we have been making to the dashboard and navigation bar to:
- Improve dashboard loading speed
- Better organize and highlight key elements, such as folders and templates
- Simplify the experience so that it’s easier to navigate to the places you need to be, to do what you need to do
This is what the dashboard previously looked like:
And this is the updated dashboard:
- Workspaces will move (from left under UserTesting icon) to the navigation bar. This makes it easier for you to switch between your different workspaces (Workspaces is a feature available to Premium subscription customers only).
- We gave the Search bar more room. Search for items on your dashboard, such as the test name.
- Tab Navigation allows you to move between your Tests, Drafts, Highlight Reels and Folders for that Workspace. This is where you can add, delete, edit, and move tests for folders.
- New dropdown allows you to filter by the name of the person who created the test.
- Visible labels help you clearly identify and locate the tests you’re seeking. The icons designate the type of test you ran: unmoderated (the first icon) or a Live Conversation session (the second icon).