We pride ourselves on a robust panel of testers that are eager to share their insights with you. While our "no-show" rate is below industry standards, there may be occasions where a participant cannot attend as scheduled. Please give your participant a 5-10 minute grace period as they may be experiencing technical difficulties. If a UserTesting panelist indicates they're unable to attend the meeting, a new participant will be added to the study to take their place.
Articles in this section
- Live Conversation: Overview
- Live Conversation: Zoom basics and troubleshooting
- Can I schedule a Live Conversation longer than 60 minutes?
- How do I join my scheduled Live Conversation?
- Why can't I launch my Live Conversation session on Zoom?
- What if the tester doesn't attend as scheduled?
- How do I end my Live Conversation?
- Can I cancel or reschedule my Live Conversation?