If these instructions don't match what you see, check out:
If you need help, contact Support.
ⓘ Note: Your subscription may not include all the products and features you see in this article. To learn about all the products and features we offer, visit https://www.usertesting.com/platform.
If you need help learning seat management basics, see Manage access and licenses. To add a person, do the following:
- Go to your dashboard.
- Choose Navigation > Settings.
- Click the People tab.
- Click "Invite new users."
- Enter the email address of the person you wish to add, then click Next. If you wish to invite more than one person, press Space or Enter after entering each email address.
- Click Assign for each person to grant access and assign the license type.
- Click to turn on Insight Core, Product Insight, or both.
ⓘ Note: As you select applications and license types, the dialog updates dynamically to show how many available seats remain.
- Select the license type you wish to assign. Anyone can invite a collaborator. Only admins can assign unlimited, standard, and light licenses. For information on the types of licenses, see About the licensed users in new UserTesting plans.
- If you want to make the person an admin, select Admin.
- Click OK.
- If you need to make changes before sending the invitations, do any of the following:
- To add another person, click “① Enter emails” at the top of the page.
- To change a person’s profile, click Edit.
- To remove someone if there’s more than one person, click Remove.
- To remove everyone or if there’s only one person, click Cancel.
- Click Send Invites.
💡 Tip: After you send an invitation and while the status is Pending, you have two options to change someone’s profile:
- Click the More Options menu, choose “Remove from account,” and send a new invitation with the updated settings. If you granted too much access, this is the better option.
- Wait till the person accepts the invitation, then edit the person’s profile. If you granted too little access, this is the better option.