This feature allows you to save frequently-used demographic filters and screener questions that target your ideal customer personas. You and your team can leverage saved audiences to quickly connect with your target users.
Saved audiences enables you to:
- Save all the targeting criteria, demographic filters and screener questions, to reach your ideal audience .
- Select from a list of saved audiences during test creation
- Empower those less familiar with research to connect with their exact audience
How to create a saved audience
Unlimited users can create saved audiences while building a new test. Note: This feature is not available for My Recruit or tests that use Specified Participants.
- From the launch pad, click on Select Participants.
- After specifying the demographic filters and screener questions, click on Save as new at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter a title and brief description for yourself and others to easily recall later.
How to use a saved audience
Once an audience is saved, any Unlimited or Standard user can select it when creating a test.
- To begin, create a test from scratch, or copy an existing test.
- Once you arrive on the launch pad, click on Select Participants.
- Select one or more saved audiences for your test.
Note: If there’s not a saved audience that suits your needs, you can also choose to create a new audience from scratch.
How to manage saved audiences
Unlimited users have access to a management page, where audiences can be edited or deleted.
- To begin, navigate to Manage Audiences from the dropdown in your dashboard.
- From here, you can see a list of saved audiences. Select the three-dot icon next to an audience to delete it.
Other planned improvements to this beta include:
- Ability to create new audiences and edit existing audiences from the management page
- Ability to duplicate audiences
Note: as we continue to learn during the beta period, this list can change. Your feedback is welcome - please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.