This feature allows you to save and share audience criteria for reuse—making research easier and more efficient while empowering everyone in your organization to create great experiences.
Saved Audiences lets you:
- Increase the efficiency of gaining insights via customer research by quickly accessing previously defined criteria
- Avoid costly mistakes and rewrites by ensuring your criteria is accurate
- Enable anyone to quickly and accurately conduct their own customer research, guided by best practices you define
How to create a saved audience
Create Saved Audiences while building a new test. Note: This feature is not available for My Recruit or tests that use Specified Participants. From the launch pad, do the following:
- Click Select Participants.
- Select the demographic filters and screener questions to target your exact participants.
- Click Save New Audience.
- Enter a title and brief description so it's easy to find later.
How to use a saved audience
Once you save an audience, anyone with an unlimited, standard, or light license can select it to create a test. To begin, do the following:
- Create a test from scratch or copy an existing test.
- Click Select Audience.
- Select one or more saved audiences.
ⓘ Note: If there’s not a saved audience that suits your needs, you can create a new
audience from scratch.
How to manage saved audiences
Anyone with an unlimited, standard, or light license can edit and delete saved audiences via the Manage Audiences tab. To make changes, do the following:
- Choose Audiences in the Navigation menu. A list of saved audiences appears.
- To delete, edit or learn more (created by, last edit date) about a specific audience, you can take this action from the dropdown menu.
ⓘ Note: We welcome your feedback! Please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.