This feature allows you to save and share audience criteria for reuse—making research easier and more efficient while empowering everyone in your organization to create great experiences.
Saved Audiences lets you:
- Increase the efficiency of gaining insights via customer research by quickly accessing previously defined criteria
- Avoid costly mistakes and rewrites by ensuring your criteria is accurate
- Enable anyone to quickly and accurately conduct their own customer research, guided by best practices you define
How to create a saved audience
You can create a Saved Audience as you create an unmoderated test using Panels.
Note: This feature is not available for My Recruit or tests that use Specified Participants. From the launch pad, do the following:
- Click Select Audience.
- Select the demographic filters and screener questions to target your exact participants.
- Click Save as Template.
4. Enter a title and brief description so it's easy to find later.
If you have a Premium or Ultimate subscription, you may also choose to save the template as personal, workspace, or account. View Template Access Control for more information.
How to use a saved audience in a test
Once you save an audience, anyone with an unlimited, standard, light, or creator license can select it to create a test. To begin, do the following:
- Create a test from scratch or copy an existing test.
- Click Select Audience.
- Select one or more saved audiences.
ⓘ Note: If there’s not a saved audience that suits your needs, you can create a new
audience from scratch.
How to use a saved audience in a Quick Answer
Your account must have at least one Insight Core seat to create and use Saved Audiences with Quick Answers. Anyone with a creator Marketing Insight and/or Product Insight license can use saved audiences with Quick Answers.
Select the Quick Answer you want to use for your study. Choose to invite people “From the UserTesting panel” as Saved Audiences are not available for My Recruit.
How to use Saved Audience in Live Conversation
Select talk to customers and choose to get feedback from the UserTesting Panel.
Note: Saved Audiences are not available for My Recruit.
- Select the saved audience you want to use for your study. If you haven't created any saved audiences you will simply see the demographics page. Note: you can use only one saved audience with Quick Answers.
You have the option to create a participant group from scratch but you will not be able to save it from within a Quick Answer.
- Confirm the device you want participants to use.
How to manage saved audiences
Anyone with an unlimited, standard, light, or creator seat can edit and delete saved audiences via the Template Library. To make changes, do the following:
- Choose Template Library from the dropdown Navigation menu. A list of saved audiences appears.
- Then, select Audiences from the options across the top.
- From here you can delete, edit or learn more (created by, creation date) about a specific saved audience. Edit and Delete are available from the dropdown menu.
ⓘ Note: We welcome your feedback! Please send feedback to email@example.com.