To use saved panels, start with what you already know: Create a test and click Select Participants.
Then do the following:
- Select Saved panels in Panel Options.
- Choose a saved panel from the saved panels menu.
Note: Saved panels display the number of test participants in parentheses after the name.
Important: The number of test participants in a saved panel needs to be the same as or larger than the number of testers needed. If you choose a saved panel with fewer test participants than the number of needed testers, you get the following error:
There is 1 tester available in this panel. Reduce the number of testers or select a different panel.
To avoid getting this error, do one or more of the following:
- Decrease the number of needed testers so it is the same as or less than the number of test participants in the saved panel.
- Increase the number of test participants in the saved panel so it is the same as or more than the number of needed testers.
- Set the number of needed testers to match the saved panel you want to use, then click Add Another Group if you need more test participants and repeat the above steps for the new group.
Finally, select any demographic filters and add screener questions, and build your test plan.
Screener question best practices
Choose your target audience from the UserTesting panel
Introducing saved panels
Create a saved panel
Add and remove test participants to and from a saved panel
Rename a saved panel
Delete a saved panel