At a Glance
This article covers how to use a Favorite Contributors network when creating a new test.
Favorite Contributors are available on the following subscriptions:
|Flex plan||Seat-based plan|
|Essentials ✓||Startup ✓|
|Advanced ✓||Professional ✓|
|Ultimate ✓||Premium ✓|
To use favorite contributors networks, start with what you already know: Create a test and choose how you want to recruit your contributors.
Then do the following:
- Select Favorite contributors under Contributor network options.
- Choose a favorite contributors network from the Which network do you want to use? drop-down menu.
Note: Favorite contributors display the number of test contributors in parentheses after the name.
Important: The number of test contributors in a favorite contributors network needs to be the same as or larger than the number of contributors needed. If you choose a favorite contributors network that has fewer test contributors than the number of contributors you need for the test, the following error message appears:
To avoid getting this error, do one or more of the following:
- Decrease the number of needed contributors so that it is the same as or less than the number of test contributors in the favorite contributors network.
- Increase the number of test contributors in the favorite contributors network so it is the same as or more than the number of needed contributors.
- Set the number of needed contributors to match the favorite contributors network you want to use, click Done.
- Next, click Add audience (as seen in the image below) if you need more test contributors and repeat the above steps for the new group.
Finally, select the demographic filters you want to use, add screener questions, and finish building your test plan.
Need more information? Read these related articles:
Want to learn more about this topic? Check out our University courses:
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article, and when you submit your survey you'll be entered into a drawing for a $50 Amazon gift card. This survey should take 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential.