At a Glance
With UserTesting, there is flexibility on what you can test and how you can collect feedback. This article reviews some of your options
Below are just some of the study options available:
- Unmoderated or Moderated (Live Conversation)
- Web or Mobile or Tablet
- Live Site or Wireframe or Prototype
- Pre-released or Live App
- UserTesting Contributor Network or Your Own Contributors (Invite Network or Custom Network)
In this guide, we’ll be going through the steps of a basic unmoderated web test with the UserTesting Contributor Network. View these resources for further information on other testing capabilities and methodologies.
1. Click the New dropdown and select from the available options
2. Select what you plan to test: a prototype, a website, or an app..
3. Decide how you would like to reach your audience: from the UserTesting Contributor Networks or your own network of contributors. Or, you can create a link to share with anyone outside of the UserTesting Platform.
4. If you select Build audience, you will navigate to a screen where you will click Select audience to choose filters and screener questions to help you recruit your contributors.
Then you’re ready to move on to the next section of the Quick Start Guide.
Want to learn more about this topic? Check out our University courses.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article, and when you submit your survey you'll be entered into a drawing for a $50 Amazon gift card. This survey should take 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential.