For security reasons, new UserTesting subscriptions are configured with "private videos". This means that the videos (including clips, published URLs, and highlight reels) can only be viewed by logged in team members. UserTesting Support staff can turn this feature off by request, or you can consider adding additional colleagues as collaborators to your account.
Articles in this section
- Video Player
- Notes, clips, and highlight reels
- Video Upload
- Why can't I share my UserTesting videos with non-team members?
- Recommended Tags for Organizing Notes and Clips
- Converting a UserTesting Panel Test to My Recruit Test
- Moving a Draft Between Accounts
- Desktop screen recorder
- Scheduling studies to launch
- View screener responses