Learn about UserZoom Single Sign-On (SSO).
On this page:
About UserZoom SSO
- UserZoom SSO integration allows users to access UZ Manager with your organization's SSO system.
- Users won't have to enter their username and password.
Access using SSO
- SSO users access a URL unique to your organization (For example, https://manager.userzoom.com/yourorganization).
- If auto-discover is enabled for your account:
- Enter your email address. UserZoom Manager recognizes your email domain belonging to an SSO account and hides the password field.
- Click Log In to be redirected to your company's login page.
Convert an existing user to SSO
- Non-SSO users set up in the account have to access through SSO once to automatically be converted.
- This is transparent for the user.
- After logging in with SSO, users no longer have to enter their password.
- If necessary, learn how to create a new user.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.