Use these steps to find effectiveness in Click Tests.
✅ Plan Availability: Essentials, Professional, International, and Premium
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
- When one or more areas have been defined as success areas on the Click Test image, then the effectiveness information will be available in the Results.
- Effectiveness statuses for Click Tests are:
- Success (green)
- Non-success (red)
- I don't know (gray), in case this option was enabled.
- Refer to Configure a Click Test Task or Screenshot Click Testing question to learn how to define one or more success areas on the Click Test image.
To find effectiveness in Click Tests, follow these steps:
- Go to the Results section of your study.
- Select Ratios & Responses in the left menu.
- Under Task Summary review the combined results.
- Scroll to the Questionnaire or Task to review:
- Heatmap: Success Areas are marked and labeled when checking the Preselected Areas option.
- Click Effectiveness: Click Chart to view combined effectiveness data.
- Click Effectiveness: Click Data to view individual participant data.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.