Use these steps to set the Survey Interface type for Mobile studies.
✅ Plan Availability: Essentials, Professional, International, and Premium
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
On this page:
About the Survey Interface
There are two types of interfaces available for your study:
- Participants on Desktop or Mobile can see the study in the standard format.
- This is the only option available for studies on Desktop.
- Participants on a Mobile device can see survey questions adapted to their device.
- Studies compatible with mobile devices have this option by default
Configure the Survey Interface
- Go to the Study Builder section of your study.
- Click Look & Feel in the left menu.
- Go to the Study Layout tab.
- Click Show More Options.
- Select Touch or Classic.
- Click Save.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.