✅ Plan Availability: Essentials, Professional, International, and Premium
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
Study set up
- Click Create New Study .
- Enter a required Study name.
- Choose the Participant Language from the drop-down.
- This can be changed later.
- Keep in mind, the Legal Consent page will remain in the language initially chosen. To resolve this, create a new study in the new language and copy the welcome page in that language.
- Select the Study Privacy:
- Only you (private)
- Everyone on your team (shared)
- Click Next.
- Select Unmoderated as the study approach.
- Choose Survey as the Study type.
- Pick the device type:
- Desktop, Tablet & Mobile
- Tablet & Mobile
- Click Create Study .
- Select your recruitment type:
- Click Add Segment to create and manage your segments.
- Once you've added segments, click Go to Study Builder to begin customization.
Customize your study
To customize your study, add any or all of these options:
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.