Use these steps to configure exit alerts in Live Intercepts for mobile apps.
✅ Plan Availability (included): Premium
➕ Plan Availability (when purchased separately): Essentials, Professional, and International
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
- Go to the Study Builder section of your study.
- Choose Exit Alerts in the left menu.
- Configure these options:
Notification message when exiting the app
- This message is shown when you've configured a Final Questionnaire.
- Participants see this notification when they close the App as a reminder to complete the Final Questionnaire.
- The text in the message seen is customizable.
Request permissions message to allow app notifications (iOS only)
- To successfully complete the study, advise participants to accept the message to enable notifications.
On iOS devices, notifications have to be enabled for each App individually.
- Customize the message participants see to be prompted with the system notification.
- Enter the name to show in the Continue button.
Finish study when relaunching the app
- If participants don't accept the notification or don't complete the Final Questionnaire, remind them to do so whenever they reopen the App by checking Show unfinished study message when relaunching the App.
Additionally, configure these fields:
- Title: Enter the title of the message participants see.
- Description: Enter the message participants see to complete the study.
- Button Accept: Enter the label of the button participants click to accept to complete the study.
- Button Exit: Enter the label of the button participants click if decline to complete the study.
- Notification message when exiting the app
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.