Use these steps to configure segments (Start Settings Info page) in Mobile app studies.
✅ Plan Availability (included): Premium
➕ Plan Availability (when purchased separately): Essentials, Professional, and International
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
- The Start Settings Info page is used to view segment configuration for Mobile App studies.
- Segments must be configured first, and then you can find your invitation links under Recruitment > Invitation Links.
For each segment, view these details:
- Assigned App name
- Tag Name
- Description (of the tag)
- Start Method
- Intercept Delay
- Intercept Rate
To configure your segments, follow these steps:
- Open the study.
- Go to the Recruitment tab.
- Under Collectors, create your segments.
- Click Start Setting Info to check segment information:
- If one or more invitation link tags are associated with segments, find the invitation link in your study under Recruitment > Invitation Links.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.