Use these steps to configure recording conditions in Navigation tasks.
✅ Plan Availability (included): Professional, International, and Premium
➕ Plan Availability (when purchased separately): Essentials
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
Configure recording conditions in Navigation tasks to record video when specific criteria are met.
- Enable Video Recording in your study/task.
- Click Study .
- Choose the Navigation Task.
- Go to the Recording tab.
- Scroll to Conditions.
- Click Add condition .
- Select a Task from the drop-down.
- Choose the Sub-Task.
- Pick the answer from the drop-down
- You can add several conditions to be applied at a time using the Add AND condition and Add OR condition buttons.
- Click Save.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.