Use these steps to add a Skip (I Don't Know) button to a prototyping task or question.
✅ Plan Availability: Essentials, Professional, International, and Premium
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
- Add a Skip (I Don't Know) button to a prototyping task or question:
- To allow participants to skip a prototyping task or question.
- In case participants are unable to respond to the task or question.
- The Skip (I Don't Know) option is available for:
- Tree Test tasks
- Click Test tasks
- Tree Testing questions
- Screenshot Click Testing questions
To add the Skip (I Don't Know) button to a prototyping task or question, follow these steps:
- Go to the Study Builder section of your study.
- Select Study in the left menu.
- Tasks: In the task, scroll to Settings > Other Options.
- Hover over the question.
- Click Edit .
- Check the Skip button ('I don't Know') box.
- Click Save.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.