At a Glance
Embed and watch a UserTesting clip, highlight reel, or session video in your InVision Freehand canvases.
The UserTesting integration for InVision Freehand is available on the following subscriptions:
|Flex plan||Seat-based plan|
|Essentials ✓||Startup ✓|
|Advanced ✓||Professional ✓|
|Ultimate ✓||Premium ✓|
On this page:
How It Works
Freehand by InVision is a collaborative canvas that makes work more connected, creative, inclusive, and impactful.
Embedding a UserTesting clip, highlight reel, or session video in InVision Freehand allows you to bring customer insight into your whiteboard sessions, making feedback more accessible and actionable throughout your organization.
Combined with InVision Freehand’s templates, teams can establish repeatable and replicable processes to ensure customer insights are collected consistently across projects and that the right activities are prioritized based on customer needs, preferences, and behaviors.
For a quick look at how it works, view our video.
Copy link from UserTesting
- Open the UserTesting clip, highlight reel, or session video that you’d like to embed.
- Select “...” icon next to the clip to open the share modal.
- Select Copy link.
Embed UserTesting in InVision Freehand
- Open a new or existing InVision Freehand board.
- Select the plus symbol in InVision Freehand, select UserTesting, and paste your link to embed your clip, highlight reel, or video.
- Now you can watch customer feedback videos with your teammates to ensure everyone is on the same page.
Need more information? Read these related articles.
Want to learn more about this topic? Check out our University courses.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.