On the account management page, you can see everyone on your team, together with what licenses they have and what workspaces they have access to.
Change a user’s access to a workspace, or remove them from your account in just a couple of clicks.
Please note: The Corporate Account Management feature is only available to Corporate accounts.
Roles and Permissions
- Owners - Add or remove team members from any workspace and change their roles as well. Full access to Billing and Transactions.
- Researchers - Have the permissions as owners but do not have access to the Billing and Transactions tabs.
- Collaborators - Do NOT have access to the corporate account page.
Adding a User
- Click on the Add a teammate button
- Choose what workspaces you want to invite them to by selecting a role (Researcher or Collaborator)
- Click Invite for each workspace
- You can always see how many seats you have remaining for both Researcher and Collaborator roles.
Pending Invite Expiration
- All pending invites expire 3 days after they are initially sent. If the invite has expired, simply click on Resend to send it again.
Emails for Invites
- All invites to a UserZoom GO account are sent via email.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.