If using one external USB camera for recording, follow these steps:
- Using one laptop, join the test link as a moderator
- Turn off the moderator camera and microphone
- Create a new Chrome browser user profile if you do not have one
- In a different Chrome browser profile, open the same test link
- Enter test participant name/email
- As a moderator, select the test participant
- As a test participant, walkthrough System Check On the last step of the System Check, select the appropriate camera by clicking Change camera
- Click Join Session
Two Webcams Scenario
If you wish to have two webcams at the same time, go to this site https://www.mrtappy.com/camera/. Use this link as the URL you share with the test participant.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.