At a Glance
Give feedback to UserTesting via the Chat feature on the UserTesting Dashboard and through the Experience Research Program.
We're eager to hear your thoughts on UserTesting! Whether you have feedback, suggestions, or want to share a great experience you've had recently, we're all ears.
How do I submit feedback to UserTesting?
On your Dashboard, click the "?" symbol next to your account menu (your initals). In the drop-down menu that appears, click Chat.
A separate tab will open, containing the Chat window. You'll see two things at the bottom of the window:
- A row of common topics. Pick the topic that best aligns with why you're looking for assistance. In case none of the other options seem relevant, you can click Connect to Live Agent.
- The Message field. Type your message or responses to any prompts generated by the Chat (or by a live agent).
Select the Share Feedback option and submit your feedback via the link provided. Your feedback will be reviewed by our Product and Support teams.
If you wish to have a transcript of the Chat exchange emailed to you, click the Settings drop-down (the vertical ellipsis) at the top of the window:
A fly-up menu appears from the bottom:
Select the Email transcript option and enter your email address in the field that then appears.
To exit the Chat, click the End Chat button at the top of the window:
Experience Research Program
Take a break from being the researcher and be the participant for a change! When it comes to the future of UserTesting, no one is better suited to provide meaningful feedback on our products and features than you, our customer.
By joining the Experience Research Program, you can:
- Influence and improve UserTesting products, including UserTesting, UserZoom, UserZoom GO, Testapic, and EnjoyHQ
- Get a sneak peek into our ongoing projects
- Gain early access to new features and enhancements
- Collaborate with our team to help solve industry-specific challenges.
- Receive optional incentives (For example payments to your PayPal account)
Sign up for the Experience Research Program by completing this form. We’ll then invite you to take part in our research via email. You’re not obligated to take part if it’s not a good time and you can unsubscribe at any time.
If you need assistance with your UserTesting account, you can always reach out directly to the Support team via this form.
Need more information? Please read these related articles:
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.