At a Glance
Power Sessions are 30-minute phone or video sessions during which you can discuss and review your project with a member of our dedicated team of experienced UX researchers. Power Sessions are available to customers who are subscribed to Premier Support.
If you have a Premier Support subscription, you have access to an unlimited number of Power Sessions.
Having this level of access to a UX Researcher can support testing goals in a number of ways:
- Test plan reviews: Discuss your test plan with our in-house research experts to get guidance on phrasing, types of questions, and task order, and ensure your test will meet your research goals.
- Tips for effective analysis: Learn how to efficiently pinpoint key learnings based on your goals and stakeholders.
- Advanced study planning: Get the most out of our more advanced platform capabilities, like card sorting and diary studies, with guidance on study set-up and management.
- Recruitment guidance: Recruit the best-fit contributors for your study with effective demographic filters, targeted screener questions, and tips for reaching niche demographics.
- Sharing impactful insights: Brainstorm effective ways to communicate findings and share out insights with key stakeholders.
- Quick project roadmapping: Get advice on the right test types, order, and frequency of studies to conduct for your high-level research goals.
When scheduling a Power Session as a Premier Support subscriber, you’ll be asked on the scheduling form to select from a list of options a topic that you wish to discuss with one of our research consultants. These topics include:
- Devising a research strategy
- Creating a Test
- Analyzing results and sharing findings
If the topics listed do not address your testing needs, feel free to write in on the scheduling form the topic you wish to discuss.
Booking a Power Session
To book a Power Session through Premier Support, please use the information provided by your CSM or Account Manager. Also, using the Chat feature in the UserTesting Platform connects you to Power Sessions and to other Premier Support value add-ons.
Need more information? Review these related articles:
Want to learn more about this topic? Check out our University courses:
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.