At a Glance
Use these steps to access assistance with recruiting niche audiences for your Live Conversation test.
Niche audience recruitment is available on the following subscriptions:
|Flex plan||Seat-based plan|
|Essentials ✓||Startup ✓|
|Advanced ✓||Professional ✓|
|Ultimate ✓||Premium ✓|
On this page:
About Niche Audience Recruitment
Niche audience recruitment helps teams capture critical insights from unique and hard-to-reach audiences for Live Conversation. Understand your target audience’s needs and identify opportunities to develop solutions that propel your business goals.
- Learn best practices for finding your target audience: Quickly access articles and University courses on filters, screeners, and other helpful tips and tricks.
- Get real-time assistance: Chat with a product expert on the Platform to get recommendations on reaching your target audience.
- Request niche audience recruitment for Live Conversation: Submit a request through the Platform for custom recruitment services to connect with hard-to-reach audiences.
Note: This feature is currently in beta.
To request audience recruitment help, follow these steps:
- Go into the Audience Builder of your test. Select the Recruitment support button under Contributor network options.
- You will land on a page with three options:
- Recruit more specialized audiences: Send a custom request to our recruitment team to help you find the right contributors for your moderated test.
- Chat with us about how to recruit: Ask our live team of experts questions about the recruitment process, and we’ll share our hints, tips, and best practices.
- Boost your recruitment skills: Discover articles and courses to continue learning about effective target audience recruitment
- If you choose to send a custom request for Live Conversation recruitment, a modal will appear where you can fill out your recruiting needs. We will email you regarding your request within 2 business days after your request is submitted.
💡Note: If someone from your team requests custom recruitment services for Live Conversation, a quote for services will need to be accepted by your team before the request is fulfilled.
Want to learn more? Check out these Knowledgebase articles...
Prefer a short video? Check out our University courses...
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.