At a Glance
If you've accidentally started a draft in the wrong account or would like to launch it from a separate account, it's possible to move drafts between accounts.
Please follow the steps below to move drafts from one account to another:
1. Click on the Drafts filter from the navigation menu on the Dashboard.
2. Open the Options menu (three dots) for the draft you'd like to move, and select Share.
3. Click Copy link to copy the URL. Close the modal.
4. Switch over to your other account.
5. Paste the copied link into your browser and save it. The draft should now be accessible in this account.
Need more information? Read these related articles:
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article, and when you submit your survey you'll be entered into a drawing for a $50 Amazon gift card. This survey should take five minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential.