UserTesting's Research team consists of world-class user experience experts. Our researchers are here to help guide, consult, and conduct research projects on your behalf. The Research team provides a variety of services, from single video analysis to full-service projects and strategic consulting.
To receive assistance from UserTesting's research team, you must utilize your professional research hours. Certain subscriptions come with research hours. If you're unsure of how many hours your team has or would like to purchase more, contact your Customer Success Manager.
Working with the Research team
Here's how the Research team can help:
- Determine best research methodologies for your objectives
- Turn business questions into research objectives
- Review or create study plans
- Optimize studies for unmoderated testing
- Recruit and vet participants
- Watch and annotate videos
- Create clips and highlight reels
- Summarize and prioritize findings
- Prepare reports and debriefs
- Empower your team to effectively leverage UserTesting
Notes and clips
The Research Team can take notes and cuts video clips of key observations related to your study objectives, so you don't have to watch every video. You can review both the notes and clips within the dashboard or in an Excel file.
Top-level findings report
The Research team can provide a concise, easy to consume, executive summary of your research project findings with links to representative clips in highlight reels so you can quickly review the information.
Detailed findings report
The Research Team can analyze and provide more detailed insights into what happened through quotes, screenshots, graphs, and video clips. This report can be used to present internally to stakeholders.
Start a research project
To begin a research project and utilize your hours, contact your Customer Success Manager. You'll be assigned a UserTesting researcher and we'll schedule a call to kick off your project.
The following information will help us successfully work together:
- Objectives: What questions do you have?
- Materials: What are we testing? i.e. website, app, prototype, etc.
- Demographics: What are the tester requirements? i.e. age, gender, country, etc.
- Deliverables: How will you be using the findings?
- Timeline: Is there a specific timeframe or deadline for when you need your deliverables?
The Research team looks forward to working with you!