At a Glance
UserTesting's Professional Services team consists of world-class user experience experts, project managers, and recruiters. Our team is here to help guide you through your research projects or to conduct the research on your behalf.
Professional Services consists of the following teams and areas of focus:
- Implementation Services is focused on helping onboard customers by providing them UX research best practices and tools to make them most effective when using UserTesting.
- Dedicated Research Consulting Services are in-depth long-term engagements (six weeks to six months) that involve close partnerships between customers and the ProServ team when it comes to research strategy, planning, execution, and delivery.
- Competitive Benchmarking refers to in-depth programmatic evaluations of a company's product or service against that of competitors.
- Insights-Based Product Development integrates flexible and adaptive UX research into an "agile" testing process.
- Concept Design and Innovation refers to in-depth UX research projects that bring to bear a full-service, comprehensive mindset to designing new concepts.
How can Professional Services assist your team
Here are a few ways our team can help your team:
- Running a strategy workshop
- Consulting with your team on how to plan research activities
- Reviewing your test plans
- Pre-recruiting contributors from our UserTesting Contributor Network or engaging third-party recruiters to find the contributors you need
- Creating test plans, launching tests, and conducting analysis
- Running regularly scheduled tests to benchmark your designs
- Training for your team to expand their research capabilities
How Professional Services can assist your team
To get assistance from our Professional Services team, reach out to your Customer Success Manager (CSM) or submit a request via our project request form.
Most customers prepurchase Professional Services with their software subscription. But even if you haven’t prepurchased Premier Support from our team, we can scope out the effort and provide you a proposal and the cost associated with it.
When you prepurchase Premier Support, we can ensure that team members are available when needed and get your project started more quickly. Even if you are in the middle of your software contract, you can contact your Customer Success Manager to discuss purchasing Premier Support from our Professional Services team.
Need more information? Review these related articles:
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article, and when you submit your survey, you'll be entered into a drawing for a $50 Amazon gift card. This survey should take five minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential.