If you need participants to sign an NDA, we can use something like Adobe Sign to link to the NDA and then send it to participants for their signature.
Create an Adobe Sign link for your NDA
1. Log into Adobe Sign account
2. Select Create Widget
3. Upload a pdf of your NDA document, give the widget a name, select Preview and add signature fields, then select Next.
4. Add these fields using the Signature Fields and Signer Info Fields tab: Signature, Full Name, Date then select Save.
5. Use the widget URL provided and convert it into a bit.ly link.
6. You can distribute your NDA using this link.
Learn more about administering NDAs here.