At a Glance
This article provides guidance for Admins on how to add or remove team members from an account. These steps apply to accounts on both the Flex plan and seat-based plan. Depending on which plan you are on, there may be slight differences in what you see in your Settings.
Adding Team Members
On the People tab in Settings, follow these steps to add a team member.
1. Select Invite new members.
2. Add the email address for each team member you would like to invite. Press Enter on your keyboard to separate email addresses. You can also paste multiple email addresses from a CSV file or spreadsheet. Click Next to move to the next step.
3. Assign licenses. Here, you’ll be prompted to choose their license type(s), access-level, a starting workspace (if enabled for your account), Approval flow settings (if enabled for your account), and Admin permissions.
If you are on the Flex plan, you will see options to select Creator or Viewer for the team member’s role.
If you are on the seat-based model, you will see options to select Collaborator or Unlimited for role type.
4. Click Send Invitation to invite new members. In the event someone loses an invitation or has not responded, read how to resend an invitation.
If you need to make changes before sending the invitations, do any of the following:
- To add another person, click ① Invite people at the top of the page.
- To change a person’s profile, click Edit.
- To remove someone if there’s more than one person, click Remove.
- To remove everyone or if there’s only one person, click Cancel.
Removing Team Members
On the People tab in Settings, follow these steps to remove a team member.
Note: Removing a team member will only remove their access to the platform, it won’t remove any tests that they’ve created. To remove their tests, select All creators on your Dashboard and then the team member’s name to locate their tests.
1. Select the Options menu (...) next to the team member you’d like to remove and select Remove from account.
Note: If you are not an Admin, you will not see this option. Contact an Admin on your account if you need to remove a team member.
2. Next, you’ll be asked to confirm before the team member is removed.
You can remove any team member except the primary account creator. Email your Customer Success Manager if you'd like to make changes to this member.
⚠️ Note: Current and completed tests remain on the dashboard when you remove a person’s application access. If the person owns a private workspace, do any of the following:
- Assign a new owner to the workspace.
- Move the tests to a different workspace or a folder in a different workspace and delete the private workspace if no longer needed. Note that you can’t delete a workspace with tests in it.
- Archive the workspace.
Need more information? Read these related articles.
Want to learn more about this topic? Check out our University course.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article, and when you submit your survey, you'll be entered into a drawing for a $50 Amazon gift card. This survey should take five minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential.